Monday, March 24, 2003

Sorry about that

I took the weekend off from my blog. I just couldn’t stand to write anything as I was simultaneously watching news and reading everything I could find.

Sunday I knew that if I wrote anything it would be over the edge.

I am radiant with anger at both the waste of skin that attacked his leaders in their tents. Hanging him is a waste of rope. I hope that he gets a court martial that results in al lifetime of hard labor and the hatred of his fellow prisoners.

Incandescent with rage is how I felt when I first heard about the videos of the US POWs. We must retrieve them quickly and safely and find the war criminals that created the video of the prisoners. Following our control of Iraq it is time for some good old-fashioned war crimes tribunals. No need for an ICC – we can use the “Judgment at Nuremberg” template.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home