Thursday, May 01, 2003

And they let him stay in Hollywood?

I love just about everything that Larry Miller does. He is funny and smart and conservative!

I just read a wonderful column by Larry Miller In Addition to Which, They'll Probably Need New Docents. After an introductory paragraph to warn any weak kneed readers he boldly states
I don't give a rat's crack about what has or hasn't happened to some damn museum in Iraq.
AMEN!

If you read the rest of the column I assure you that you will not be disappointed - enjoy!

***Update*** There is nothing quite like putting a tupid mistake on ones blog and then not checking back for a few days. Thanks to Dan at Behind the Wall of Sleep I have corrected the name of the columnist. It is Larry MILLER not Larry David. Clearly I need to hire an editor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home