Saturday, May 10, 2003

My blogchild is growing up so fast

I introduced my friend Grady to the world of blogging. Grady is quite smart, and well read and very conservative. I figured that Grady would enjoy reading the same things as I do. After he read the blogosphere for a couple of weeks he realized that this is the outlet for him. He has started his own blog The Hard Press.

Last night Grady wrote a wonderful entry attacking the idiotic dribble from Margaret Drabble I loathe America, and what it has done to the rest of the world (warning do not read while anything breakable is within reach). I would highly recommend that you take a few minutes to read Grady's whole entry. His writing is great and his experience as an American conservative living in Belfast for the last 8 years has given him a unique insight into the idiocy of the British left.

This is where the jealousy part comes in... His writing is really good and he has already gotten a front-page permalink from Rachel. She knows blogging talent when she sees it and she sees Grady has it in spades - why aren't you reading The Hard Press now?

Grady - if you are reading this... don't let your head swell any more (it is plenty big enough). Everything I wrote is true but no reason for you to get cocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home