Tuesday, May 13, 2003

What I am going to do for my summer vacation

Every summer I like to go to Europe for a long weekend or a week. Usually I go to Italy or the UK and every few years I go to France or Germany. This year I am planning on spreading my wings a bit…. I am going to go to Poland!

Poland is a lovely country and has been a staunch ally of America. I know a lot of Polish Americans and think that they will be able to give me some great suggestions of where to go and what to see.

I know that my few tourist dollars will not punish France and Germany (as much as I would like to). My hope is that upon my return I will be able to tell all of my friends and family about what a wonderful place Poland is to visit – encouraging them to go to Poland as well.

In my ideal world this year France has a disastrous tourism season while Poland reaps the benefits of supporting America in Iraq with the best tourist season they have ever experienced.

If you have not yet decided where to go for your summer vacation why not choose Poland?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home